We are proud to be a part of Testing Podcast family. You can find audio podcasts on software testing there. All of them.
Music at the beginning and the end of the podcast is Exam in Composition A To by Andreas himself.
- 0:30 – Introduction.
- 1:25 – On testing at Opera Software.
- 2:31 – See you at Selenium Conference and viaqa
- 3:01 – Andreas is involved in other free software/open source projects, like WebC.
- 5:20 – Why Opera browser has low market share on desktop?
- 6:20 – A few nice features of Opera browser.
- 7:30 – The current status of OperaWatir and OperaDriver.
- 11:28 – Watir is usually used to test web applications, but at Opera Software it is used to test browsers.
- 12:15 – Watir 2.0 API and WatirSpec.
- 15:40 – The future of OperaWatir and OperaDriver.
- 17:57 – OperaWatir is licensed under BSD license.
- 18:28 – OperaWatir community: web site, operawatir-users mailing list, rubygems.org/gems/operawatir.
- 22:05 – A few words about beer and music.
- 24:24 – What does Andreas do when he is not near a computer?
- 25:39 – Closing thoughts: “I am so surprised that the web actually works. And it works surprisingly well.”
- 27:40 – Our sites.