We are proud to be a part of Testing Podcast family. You can find audio podcasts on software testing there. All of them.
- 1:00 – Series introduction.
- 1:18 – Episode introduction.
- 1:30 – Importing existing Watir tests.
- 2:19 – What is the roadmap for Janova? Security, reporting, internationalization…
- 5:62 – Janova’s building blocks. Ruby, Watir, Ruby on Rails, Heroku, RabbitMQ, Amazon EC2…
- 9:21 – How a test is created? Application, environment, feature, scenario, step, queue, batch…
- 15:22 – What is Janova’s relationship with open source communities?
- 17:49 – Questions from the listeners: Jarmo Pertman, Felipe Knorr Khun and Ethan.
- 18:03 – Are there plans for installing Janova behind the company firewall?